Keep Your Business in Sync
- From manufacturers to retailers connectivity is one of the most important aspects to success.
HiBoost's carrier partnerships in Europe and Asia has driven our innovation in enterprise cellular solutions. Making HiBoost an industry leader and the choice of businesses, hospitals, logistics centers, financial institutions, and government buildings the world over.
Performance is the key to the Telicos's appeal. With 83 dB of gain and 27 dBm of output power, the Telicos gives RF professionals unsurpassed flexibility in designing custom tailored solutions. From gain limited systems in remote areas to high performance distributed antenna systems, the unsurpassed power of the Telicos makes it the solution of choice for integrators across North America.
The Telicos is the culmination of years of extensive R&D and product design. Ruggedized construction, extensive RF shielding, and compact footprint combined with a sophisticated passive cooling system integrated into the unit’s aluminum chassis it to be mounted just about anywhere. Each unit is also backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty to fully protect each product.
Supported by Hiboost’s exclusive Signal Supervisor Application, The F27 Telicos’ IoT functionality makes it an ideal enterprise solution for users who need a cell signal enhancement solution that is online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The cloud-based Signal Supervisor Application sends push notifications to the user’s mobile device in case of power failure and or a malfunction. The app also allows IT professionals and technicians to monitor the Telicos and to adjust the attenuation of the uplink and downlink gain in all five frequency bands. This functionality is also available at the unit’s LCD display.
- Über powerful 83 dB of gain and 27 dBm of output power
- Robust IoT cloud support function allowing monitoring and troubleshooting over Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Extreme customizability with the ability to support several internal antennas to saturate buildings with cell coverage
- Fully compatible with all US carriers, the Telicos supports 4G LTE along with all other legacy technologies.
Logistics Relies on Constant Communication
- Don't let cell reception slow down your supply chain.